Data protection and Privacy
The challenges of modern business that companies face are burdensome, especially in the area of personal data protection and data privacy. Companies are often unable to comply with new regulations quickly enough, which can put them in trouble if they allow the "leakage" of sensitive data.
Our legal team is ready to help you to comply with national and international law in this area.
We can help you design and implement your own internal data protection and privacy programs, as well as assist you in risk analysis and review your current status on these grounds.
Our expertise is reflected in the following areas: GDPR compliance, risk mapping, data loss management, development of privacy policies and conditions of use, procedures for compliance with new legislation, data extraction from the Republic of Serbia.
Naumovic & Partners Law Office services in Data Protection & Privacy
- International Data Flows
- Corporate Rules/Private Policy
- Outsourcing of Personal Data
- Compliance with GDPR
- Compliance with Serbian Data Protection Law
- Data Protection Opinions & Audits
- Notices to Data Protection Authorities
- Data Loss & Violation of Data Security
- Measures for Protection of Personal Data
- Notices to Data Subject
- Agreement on Transfer of Personal Data